Tuesday, October 17
Day two of treatment. Glenna had a rough first night - no sleep as her blood pressure stayed low and had to be checked every 20 minutes. Some sickness and other symptoms; but today she is in better spirits and being monitored very regularly. She is snoozing now. Probably still not a good idea to call her phone direct. Instead if you want to reach us, call mom: 508-367-9025 or dad: 508-566-2630 or auntie jeanne: 508-364-1474. We can fill you in and get a message to her. When she feels up to it, she will call and hopefully email you all soon. Email has not worked here yet, but it's being worked out. As wonderful as flowers are, please do not send any, as they are discouraged on her floor. If you feel the need to send something, a card with your caring words would be best. She is located at Mass General, Fruit Street, Boston - Ellison 14, Room 36A. Thanks to those who commented on the blog. We will update as often as possible (probably daily). Pass the blog address on to any who might want it.
All our love and thanks for your caring and well wishes......Mom Kohl
All our love and thanks for your caring and well wishes......Mom Kohl


4 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Andrea said…
Whoever came up with the idea to keep a blog - I think it was great!
Know that you are loved and prayed for by many and I am one of them and because you can't have visitors, I hope the nurses are friendly and bringing smiles to your room!
Love and Blogs, Ang
At 8:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you Glen - and your family too! Steph and I have to show you pictures from Friday. CP has never looked better.
In the meantime, keep smiling and know that I do whenever I think of you. We're right down the river and loving you more than ever!
BIG HUG wiggy wiggy I miss you!
Lauren
At 3:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
Just thinking of you Glenna, you are so great and strong! This blog is a fantastic thing. I miss you tons of hugs and kisses coming your way! -Rocco
At 10:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love you guys! Been thinking about you all.
Love that this blog is available without bugging people as to what's going on.
Talk to you soon. All my love,
Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home