Tuesday, April 1st
First day after surgery. Glenna had a very uncomfortable night. She ended up having to have a stomach tube after all after surgery - not fun! But her docs removed it mid-day today and she immediately felt better. She even got up enough energy to take 2 laps around the floor - which thoroughly exhausted her, so she is now napping. But she is doing 300% better than yesterday, and I know everyday will be better. They certainly don't let you lay around and feel sorry for yourself here. It's up and get better right away. That's a good thing. I am planning to return home soon, and dad will stay until she's ready to come home. She may be able to come home by the end of the weekend. She'll get about a week at home, and then back down for treatment.
Thanks to all of you who sent such warm wishes. She so appreciates it. Love to you all, MK
Thanks to all of you who sent such warm wishes. She so appreciates it. Love to you all, MK


11 Comments:
At 5:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
That's right Glennie you get up and do those laps! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better today. Onward and upward right? right!! Lame April fools joke by Herbie "Ms. Peck...Glenna's outside!" I wish. Keep up the great work!! Positive thoughts your way!!love you lots!
At 8:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Glenna,
I've been following your progress and cheering from afar... it was about a year ago that I first met you around marathon time, and here you are, still running and fighting like a champion! Just wanted you to know that you're in my thoughts and I'm sending you and your family strength and hope.
Sarah Aasheim
At 9:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear you're feeling much better Glenn! Keep moving-it'll make you heal even faster:) Happy April Fool's day. xoxo mito
At 10:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna, You're constantly in our thoughts! You're amazing. Keep fighting. D
At 12:38 AM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna Amazing Glenna,
You continue to amaze us all with your strength and grace as you go through one challenge after another! The Alaska contingent is pulling (and praying) for you hard - and for Mom and Dad too! Get home, get rest and keep up the great work!
Tedi, Joey and Anna
At 5:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Glen,
prayers, prayers, and more prayers. Everyday I wish for your continued amazing strenth. You are, as always...in my heart . I love you all.
Gayle
At 11:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wouldn't expect anything less from Glenna! Your strength is amazing!
Love you!
At 12:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love & prayers from everyone here at the Horsley Witten Group!
At 7:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Ms Glenna!
It's the gang on Leona Lane, so that of course includes Murphy.
We are sending love , love , love.
I know that everyone has been doing that from every,every corner of the universe!
Love works! You are love!
hugs and kisses
xxx000
At 7:38 PM,
meg said…
Your NH fan club is praying, praying, praying for you! You continue to amaze us with your positive spirit. Keep the faith!
Love, Dan and Ginny Toland
At 8:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh glennie- I'm sending you a package tomorrow. Percy found a nice lil gift for you at target tonight:) Hope today brought more steps in the right direction! Thinking of you always
Post a Comment
<< Home