2/18/08
Hi it's Glenna! Yes, we ran out of gas on our drive home from Maryland... (sigh) but luckily Capt Bob was able to come save my mom and I and bring us home! I'm feeling better each day though and am SO happy to be home with Marilyn!
Just a quick note: I updated the link to Lauren's fundraising page so it works now! (sorry about that) and per request I added a link to some doggie pictures in case any of you want to see pics of our dogs haha Thanks for the constant flow of love and support.
<3 Glenna
Just a quick note: I updated the link to Lauren's fundraising page so it works now! (sorry about that) and per request I added a link to some doggie pictures in case any of you want to see pics of our dogs haha Thanks for the constant flow of love and support.
<3 Glenna


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home