Feb.4/08 8:30 am
Good morning;
At about the same time the Pats let go of the superbowl last night Glennas doctor decided that she had enough IL2 .She topped her last treatment making 10 doses.Need I say how proud I am of her determination!I think the timing for her to stop was just right as she wasn't able to sleep very well because of the fluid in her lungs.She was also becoming very emotional;even before the Pats blew it!This morning her whole teem [the Verison network] came in to discuss her treatment and let her know that she did a great job.They have started her on lasix to get rid of the excess fluid so she's already been to the bathroom 5-6 times and thown up once just for good measure.How does she keep smiling?So now its back to hurry up and wait to recover and for encouraging news.We send our thanks to all of you for positive thoughts and support!
Capt. K
At about the same time the Pats let go of the superbowl last night Glennas doctor decided that she had enough IL2 .She topped her last treatment making 10 doses.Need I say how proud I am of her determination!I think the timing for her to stop was just right as she wasn't able to sleep very well because of the fluid in her lungs.She was also becoming very emotional;even before the Pats blew it!This morning her whole teem [the Verison network] came in to discuss her treatment and let her know that she did a great job.They have started her on lasix to get rid of the excess fluid so she's already been to the bathroom 5-6 times and thown up once just for good measure.How does she keep smiling?So now its back to hurry up and wait to recover and for encouraging news.We send our thanks to all of you for positive thoughts and support!
Capt. K


1 Comments:
At 9:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
Good work Glennie!! Keep up the good fight! I'm so proud of you. Hopefully you'll get your little package of hugs soon. love you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home