Glenna's Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 31

Day 8 - Yesterday was Glenna's last day of chemo. Today she received her cell infusion and her first dose of IL2. This time, they grew 44 BILLION of her cells which were infused back into her body!!! Amazing. Last time it was 23 billion, so she's getting almost double what she got the first round. Her doctor told her today that this treatment may be harder than the first time. But she is feeling very strong starting out, so we know she will do her best to get through it. She's been resting and napping alot today. Bob is leaving to go down in the morning. He's looking forward to being with her and helping her out. He can always make her smile. I wish I could sneak Mary into his bag, but I suppose that would not be a good idea. I'll have to go onto the webcam and bring her into Glenna's room electronically.

Thanks to all of you for sending your thoughts. Until the next time....Love from MK

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope is the thing with feathers which perches in the soul. And sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home