Glenna's Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

2/5/08

10:00 am
Good morning;
Super Tues in more ways than one!Glenna is feeling much better again today and the similar progression of symptoms that she went through on the last treatment are begining.We just returned from a hearing test and so far so good ;they will continue to monitor.As I am writing she is doing her best to swallow a handfull of pills, an ongoing task that she takes in stride.The nurse just told that her counts have started to rise;also a good sign.The one sad thing today has been the removal of Glenna's Patriot's collage on the door to her room.We took plenty of jabs from the many Giants fans that are here.Typical Glenna though;she moved right on to hanging the pictures Julia's class sent her to brighten up the room.She must have spent a hour looking over them all and enjoyed everyone!This is also the case as she opens the mail that has been coming every day.It truly recharges her spirit!!Again we express our thanks to all of you helping her get through this!!!!!
Over and out for now
Capt. K

4 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh i love you glenna! keep up the positive spirts and smiles! The picture of the card display was fantastic. I printed it and showed the kids...."when is glenna coming to visit us?, I think this might be a hospital room, I hope she gets healthy soon so she can come visit" As always they are all thinking of you! I hope today continued to be SUPER! did you know that today is also called "Pancake Day?" It is a holiday that orginated from Europe as the day before lent when families would use up all their eggs, milk, fat and make lots and lots of pancakes! I cooked up some delicious "just add water" pancaked and took them in for the kids today. Needless to say they all agree that I'm a "fantastic cook." haha. Thinking of you always!!! love you!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Sweet Glenna, you never cease to amaze me! We send lots of hugs to you and prayers to Jesus every day. Can't wait to see you- hopefully this summer. Con une saco di baci, LB & David .... that's a sackfull of kisses!!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear glenna,

    i'm so happy youre feeling better.
    tell your dad how much we appreciate him keeping up the blog.

    love to you and everyone there.
    stephanie from california

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna you are incredible. Bob and Colleen...I love you both. Everyone keep your strenth.
    Love, Gayle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home