Glenna's Blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

October 20, 2006

Day 5 - Thank God. One more treatment tonight, and then she gets a break. After such an upbeat afternoon yesterday, her evening fell apart, and continued right through the morning. She's beginning to get major claustraphobia and basically wants to "get the hell out of here". She's terribly uncomfortable and lots of other annoying symptoms have cropped up. But after tonight, she will start to feel better and the doctor assures us that the symptoms and side affects will leave as quick as they came. She will probably need the first few days at home as quiet as possible, but after that I'm sure she will be in touch with all of you and the phone will once again become attached to the head. Jacob and Adam will be coming up tomorrow to cheer her up. She really misses them and, of course, Patrick. She did tell me that even though she dreads coming back, she will be more prepared for what to expect. Hoping for a private room next stay, but it probably won't happen. I'm sorry I haven't called more of you to talk, but it's pretty exhausting just being here with her, so please understand. She has been able to talk a few times to Will. He is doing OK and I know it makes her very happy to hear his voice. We all wish you could be here, Will - it won't be long now. At least at home you two will be able to talk online. Hang in there and know we are all thinking about you, too!
Enough for today, our love to you all. See you tomorrow. Love, The Kohls

4 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you feel better. Haley and I (and Kira) are thinking about you. It'a almost Halloween and I wish you a Happy Halloween.

    Hi Colleen and Capt. Bob! We miss you very much and we are thinking about you very much.

    Love,
    Shannon Cabral (7 yrs. old)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you feel better Glenna. I'm sorry that you are sick. I miss you Colleen and Capt. Bob.

    Love,
    Haley Cabral (6 yrs. old)

    p.s. I love you weener (that's Haley for you)!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One more glenna!! you can do it...
    love you
    xoxo

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    4th try! What a computer illiterate I am! I wrote to you three other times and someone else is enjoying my comments in computerland! Glenna, I woke up smiling this morning because you are done and coming home tomorrow. Is there anything I can cook, make, buy, or do for your homecoming?? Its yours! Steak au poive perhaps???? Served Burned with potatoes, just how you like it! Love you all.Talk to you later Colleen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home