Time;good and bad
Hi from Capt. Bob.Felt it was a good time to make a post.I fly out tomorrow to Fld. to possibly buy the the new Glenna& Jacob II. Last night Colleen and I made our decision for a quote for Glennas headstone.It came from her list of favorites that she left us.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"
05/20/09 6Months
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"
05/20/09 6Months


5 Comments:
At 10:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
that's beautiful. i'm sure it's just what she would have wanted. thank you for consistently updating us.
At 5:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good luck Bobby! Vary excited about Glenna&Jacob II! I think Glenna will be happy with the quote you have picked.
<3 KR
At 9:12 AM,
Erin Cabral said…
Love you Capt. Bob....
At 8:49 AM,
Babs said…
You continue to amaze me, with your grace and humility in the face of such decisions. Thanks for sending such a positive message to us all. Oh, and by the way, WE LOVE YOU!!!
At 4:23 AM,
fatty said…
thats a perfect quote
Post a Comment
<< Home