Marked Quotes
Some of the quotes in her lists had an X marked in front of them.Glenna would also use a highlighter when she read some books to mark things that were important to her.I'll be sure to repeat that for anything I post here.
X "Looking back ,I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so" David Grayson
Not true Glenna,for me your beautiful smile took care of that just fine!
Capt. K
X "Looking back ,I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so" David Grayson
Not true Glenna,for me your beautiful smile took care of that just fine!
Capt. K


1 Comments:
At 8:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful, unexpected gift (just like Glenna) to tune in and happen upon these gems of wisdom every so often.
Thank you Bobby, love yous. Tedski
Post a Comment
<< Home