January 3rd
Happy New Year all,
Back home - back to faux-reality....Thank you to those who wrote beautiful comments about being near Glenna at Christmastime.
Jillian B.........................................You are amazing. The article you wrote was absolutely beautiful. It meant so much to us to read your insightful words and loving dedication to Glenna. I'm so glad you got to know her so well. And the picture you chose was perfect! I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful memorial. I hope all who are reading this will go to the Barnstable website and click on Barn. Bulletin 2009.
We hope the new year will be fresh and much improved from the last for all. We love you. MK
Back home - back to faux-reality....Thank you to those who wrote beautiful comments about being near Glenna at Christmastime.
Jillian B.........................................You are amazing. The article you wrote was absolutely beautiful. It meant so much to us to read your insightful words and loving dedication to Glenna. I'm so glad you got to know her so well. And the picture you chose was perfect! I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful memorial. I hope all who are reading this will go to the Barnstable website and click on Barn. Bulletin 2009.
We hope the new year will be fresh and much improved from the last for all. We love you. MK


8 Comments:
At 11:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
http://www.town.barnstable.ma.us/Newsletter/jan09/jan09.pdf Page 6
At 12:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful article in remembrance of Glenna. Wonderfully written, Jillian.
At 9:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Such a nice article remembering Glenna. Think of you all so often and sending you love & comfort.
<3 Lavoie
At 4:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Not a day goes by without me becoming incredibly overwhelmed with thoughts of all the memories I cherish with Glenna along with you, Colleen (and Bobby & Jake of course). I love you all so much and look foward to spending some QT with you very soon.
xoxo
Kelle:)
At 10:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Weener, sorry I missed you the other day. I think about all of you so often. I hope we can talk soon. Until then, I'm sending lots of hugs for the whole house. Love, LB
At 10:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Me again, thankyou for thr first comment which contained the link to the Barnstable paper. What a special story! It made that "little giggle" of Glenna's ring in my memory. Thank you for that, LB
At 12:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Not a day goes by that I dont think of you and your family. I will never forget the memories! :)
~KR
At 7:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Heard the Ace of Base song I Saw the Signs on the radio the other day and thought of Glenna. She is in my thoughts everyday, as are you.
Love you all,
Rachel
Post a Comment
<< Home