Merry Christmas
Happy holidays to all of you,
I don't know if anyone is still checking this blog, but I wanted to say hello and let everyone know how completely overwhelmed we have been by the amount of cards and letters that we have received since Glenna's passing. I think everyone we have ever known in life has contacted us and sent the most beautiful, heartfelt messages that have really helped us to get through this period.
We treasure every one of them, and will never throw them away. I wish I could reply to all of them, but that would take me years! But I want so much for you all to know how very appreciative we all are that you care and that you loved Glenna so much. It has really been amazing to read all of the thoughts and memories written about her. We knew all along that she was a special person. And now, to realize that it wasn't just us knowing that, and that she will live on in so many ways, through so many people...I just cannot describe how wonderful that is.
We truly wish all of you the most wonderful holidays and know that Glenna will be in the minds of everyone this season as we all reflect on what is important in life.
Thank you, my friends, for being there for us. Please stay in touch.
Love always, MK
I don't know if anyone is still checking this blog, but I wanted to say hello and let everyone know how completely overwhelmed we have been by the amount of cards and letters that we have received since Glenna's passing. I think everyone we have ever known in life has contacted us and sent the most beautiful, heartfelt messages that have really helped us to get through this period.
We treasure every one of them, and will never throw them away. I wish I could reply to all of them, but that would take me years! But I want so much for you all to know how very appreciative we all are that you care and that you loved Glenna so much. It has really been amazing to read all of the thoughts and memories written about her. We knew all along that she was a special person. And now, to realize that it wasn't just us knowing that, and that she will live on in so many ways, through so many people...I just cannot describe how wonderful that is.
We truly wish all of you the most wonderful holidays and know that Glenna will be in the minds of everyone this season as we all reflect on what is important in life.
Thank you, my friends, for being there for us. Please stay in touch.
Love always, MK


11 Comments:
At 2:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Kohl Family - we check the blog everyday. We were so happy to hear from you as you are always in our thoughts.
Our Holiday Wish to you is happiness, peace and reflections filled with heartwarming memories of beautful Glenna.
We too, have pictures and stories we would love to share with you. Let us know when you are feeling up to getting together after the holidays.
Your family will always be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers.
Blessings to you,
Love, Karen, Mattea and Andy
At 5:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
You are my hero Colleen....
At 9:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
God Bless you and your family during this season. I sincerely hope that your memories of the beautiful daughter, sister and friend will fill you with peace. I hope your heart, in time, will find peace.
At 9:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think of you all everyday and check the blog often. I was so happy to see this post today. Me and my family's love is now, and will forever be with you and your family.
At 9:36 AM,
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 11:24 AM,
Unknown said…
I do come back and check your blogs. I think it's because in time I would like to meet you as my son, Michael, died a year ago this month (Dec.17th) with the same dreaded disease. He also treated with Dr. Lawrence, who really is a most humane person.
Take care of yourself.
Love,
Teresa Craig
Cambridge, MA
At 6:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
I check this blog every day as well and think of your family every day. Glenna's memory will always stay with me, as it will with many of the other nurses. I hope that all of the love directed your way will help to bring some peace to your hearts this holiday season.
much love
Katie Murphy
At 7:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Gang,
There is just an incredible biggness to the Kohl family love.
It feels electric to think about
how much Glenna is loved, and how
she continues to share every part of her special gift of love. It can't and won't be silenced,, not ever.
And it's that knowledge that makes this season peaceful in all our hearts - G girl wants us moving towards peace-
We love you!
Pete, Mer and Kev
At 8:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thank you for thinking of all of us who love and miss Glenna to keep in touch. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and her laughter. May the sound of her laugh and the love that surrounds her guide you through this holiday season!
At 8:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Our thoughts are with you daily.
Glenna's treatments helped the Drs.
learn about how to fight this terrible disease. We will always be grateful.
We wish you Peace this Holiday Season. Please watch out for telephone poles!
The Marshes
At 5:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Mr. & Mrs. Kohl and Jacob,
I hope this correspondence finds you all in good health.
Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that at tomorrow's dinner table, we will offer a special prayer for Glenna. We know how difficult it can be at these times. She will always be in our thoughts.
God bless you all and stay safe.
Happy Christmas
Post a Comment
<< Home