Thursday, Dec 4th
Hello again friends,
I wanted to give you all the updated information regarding the Mass General Melanoma Fund. This fund goes directly to the research done by Glenna's doctor, Dr. Donald Lawrence. Checks should be made payable to: Massachusetts General Hospital - and in the memo line of the check should be written: "Glenna Kohl Fund #020577". These contributions should be sent to:
Massachusetts General Hospital
Development Office
165 Cambridge Street, Suite 600
Boston, MA 02114
Attn: Bob O'Brien
We appreciate any help that is given to this or any of the funds. I know Glenna would be proud to know that because of her, people will be healed. Bless you all.
We love you, MK & family
I wanted to give you all the updated information regarding the Mass General Melanoma Fund. This fund goes directly to the research done by Glenna's doctor, Dr. Donald Lawrence. Checks should be made payable to: Massachusetts General Hospital - and in the memo line of the check should be written: "Glenna Kohl Fund #020577". These contributions should be sent to:
Massachusetts General Hospital
Development Office
165 Cambridge Street, Suite 600
Boston, MA 02114
Attn: Bob O'Brien
We appreciate any help that is given to this or any of the funds. I know Glenna would be proud to know that because of her, people will be healed. Bless you all.
We love you, MK & family


5 Comments:
At 1:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Colleen, Bob, and Jake - I just picked up todays paper and saw a picture of a cock-a-poo who looked like Marilyn. When I read the article about the truck crash, I was shocked to see that it was Bobby and Mary. I am so glad that they are both o.k.
I know that a lot of people tell you that they know what you are going through, but I truly do. Please remember, if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean or cry on, I am just down the street.
My cell # 508-527-1962.
Love to you all,
Karen
At 3:25 PM,
diana said…
MK~
I wanted to say that I also read the article and realized too that it was little mary. I am so glad and thankful that both cap'n bob and mary are ok.
Also I was wondering if it would be possible to get a prayer card...I know there have been alot of requests for them and I would like one as well. My address is: Diana Woods
PO BOX 711 Vineyard Haven, MA 02568.
Thank you so much,
Diana Woods
At 9:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Colleen, Bobby and Jacob
I am so glad that Bobby and dogs are ok. Just wanted to let you know that I am always thinking of you all.
Much Love,
Katie
At 7:39 PM,
sola fide said…
Thank you for the information!
You're still in all of our thoughts everyday.
Love always,
Darcie and her entire family
At 2:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Colleen, Bob and Jake-
Just want to let you know that you continue to be in my thoguhts and prayers. I was so glad to read that you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving and remember Glenna on that day. I can only imagine how hard this time of year is, but your strength as a family continues to amaze me. Glenna was, and continues to be such an inspiration in my life as a person and a nurse. I am so lucky to have known her and cared for her. Her memory certainly lives on here at MGH! Wishing you all the best this holiday season and in the new year.
Love,
Tina
Post a Comment
<< Home