Glenna's Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday, Nov. 2

Hello dear friends,
These have not been easy times. Glenna's health has not improved since the fall. She continues to try to communicate, but cannot form her words well at all. Her walking has gotten alot worse, as well. We work very hard to keep her comfortable and give her what she needs. We got her a wheelchair so we could take her to her friend, Crystal's wedding yesterday. It was an exhausting trip, but she wanted so badly to go. It was very emotional for her, but I know she's glad she went. It was a beautiful wedding. She is doing alot of resting and doesn't feel like visitors right now. We hope everyone understands. I may not be updating this blog alot, as its very hard to relay information when nothing much has changed. Please know we love you all and thank you all for your support and caring. MK

21 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to tell you that my heart is really with you and I know what you are going through. Be strong and we shall do the worrying for you. And the praying, and the hoping and the believing.
    Love,
    Teresa Craig
    teresacraig@comcast.net

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Glenna - I am sending my love your way! Keep resting and I will keep praying that things get better soon. Miss you dearest! xoxo ~ ange

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna,
    I hope you are finding some comfort and peace. On behalf of all of the nurse on E 14, we send our love to you and your family. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are amazing. Love, Katie Murphy

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It meant the world to Crystal and me to see you there - thanks so much for coming, GGGGG, it wouldn't have been a celebration without you. Rest up and eat your mousse! Love you very much.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you Glenna and you are in my thoughts very often.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Glenna,
    You are in my thoughts and prayers, and Jess' too.

    -Rory

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Glenna,
    i've heard so much about you. You are so strong and loved. I can't say that i know how you feel but i have so much faith that you'll pull thru this. Ive never met you but i pray for you all of the time.
    I hear you love Ellen so i know that you have excellent taste.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger KC said…

    Sending love to Glenna and all the Kohls... always thinking about you!
    Katie Cam

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sending my love, prayers, and positive thoughts your way. Miss seeing you Glenna. Would love to see you walk through my office door!!! What a treat that would be!!!!
    Elizabeth Vig.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of you all...sending love and prayers...Erin Cabral

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna Sweets, I love you and we're sending up LOTS of prayers that you get thru this trial a.s.a.p.!!!!
    God bless you and your fam.
    Love LB and David xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gang,
    We love you big! Sending to you a huge hug and love - Capt. Pete is in search of the perfect protein for you!

    All our love G-girl!
    Pete, Mer , Kev and Murph

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna -

    You have a world of people pulling for you - please know that prayers and healing thoughts keep coming your way.

    Sarah Aasheim

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear glenna and family, we want you to know we are thinking of you and praying for you all. we love you.
    fran, charlie, dan & sara

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont know if you'd remember me or not, but i wanted to let you know you're in my prayers none the less.
    I still have the letters and stuff you sent me in the care packages while i was in iraq.

    -Jeremy Sizemore.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glen,
    stay strong lady!! i love ya, and think about you everyday. your amazing.
    love,
    brooke

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are a strong person. You will made it thru these hard times.

    Best wishes to you and your family.

    Andy Marsh

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glenna, thinking about you all the time..stay strong my friend!! x love, lindsey, your creep :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To all the Kohl's

    May God be with you through these very difficult times. Glenna, be strong and know that there are a lot of people praying for you.

    Love,
    JA

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna and family, keep strong, as we keep you all in our prayers. Don't make me send Pres.Obama down there to cheer you up! :) Tedi, Joey and Anna.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna....thinking of you every day. My memory of you right now is as kids at the rockin 4th of July parties your parents threw....those parties were always the best. My second memory I'm thinking of right now is way, way back when our dad's were fishing on the D. boat (forget the name).... for some reason, I just remember being little and seeing you on the docks....So you have been in my thoughts daily/hourly. Keep as strong as you have always been.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home