Tuesday - Ellen Day!
Getting ready to head out to Burbank - meeting up with Gayle & Bonnie on the road. It will be a long wait to get in - they want you there at 12:30 and the taping isn't until 5pm! But I understand there's an Ellen Store there, so we're in trouble. Anyway, Glenna wanted me to let you know what we're wearing so maybe we could be spotted by our fans. She has on a bright redish-pink shirt, and I'm in navy blue (drab, as usual). We'll try to stand out in the crowd without embarrassing ourselves. Should be fun. Will let you all know later how it went.
Been doing alot of sightseeing (and eating). We'll be leaving LA tomorrow night to head back to reality. Hope all are well. Glenna is getting lots of rest and hanging in there.
Love, MK
Been doing alot of sightseeing (and eating). We'll be leaving LA tomorrow night to head back to reality. Hope all are well. Glenna is getting lots of rest and hanging in there.
Love, MK


2 Comments:
At 1:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
I've Tevoed Ellen to be sure to watch you both tomorrow. I hope you have lots of fun lined up for the future. I'm excited for you.
Love,
Teresa
teresacraig@comcast.net
At 11:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
Watched the show last night and so glad neither of you were picked for the dollars for doughnuts "stupid" game! Bill and I looked for bright and drab but never saw either - I'm sure it was more exciting being there than watching. Welcome home!!
Post a Comment
<< Home