Thursday, Nov 6th
Hello friends, I just wanted you all to know that we appreciate all the heartfelt wishes that you all send our way. We can feel an army of support out there sending us love and hope and we really do appreciate it. And thank you so much for the kind offerings you have given us. Glenna continues to fight, but her condition continues to weaken. She has a hard time visiting but does love seeing her pals. It is an unbearable time and I hope you can all understand my lack of communication. I send our love back to all of you. Thank you. MK


30 Comments:
At 5:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
We know it's a time when you need to pour all of your love and energy into Glenna. We're hear for you and love you all. Please give Glenna my love. xoxo crystal
At 5:46 PM,
Unknown said…
Dear Glenna and family,
As always you remain close in our hearts,thoughts and prayers. Remain strong, and know that so many of us love you dearly. Hugs and kisses to all of you.
Gov, Lori, Shelby, and Jess
At 7:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
thinking of you all...
love and prayers,
Erin
At 7:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Glenna & family,
Gayle has kept me in touch the past few months. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time.
Love, Ellen & the Conti family
At 8:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Glenna and Family,
I've never met your family but I follow your blog from time to time throughout the last few years, as Glenna is a friend of my friend from Salve.
I pray for you and your family during this time, and although I don't know you I'm sending out hopes of peace for you.
God Bless.
At 8:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
I too, same as the previous poster have never met Glenna or your family....I know of Glenna through a friend and have been so inspired by reading this blog. I can not imagine going through what Glenna has gone and continues to fight through and keep a smile on my face and stay hopeful. When days are rough for me and I get down or upset, I think of Glenna...what a fighter she is and how much of a hero she is to so many people. I pray for Glenna and your entire family, that you gain the strength you need to keep on fighting this battle. That you are surrounded with love and hope during a time that is so amazingly difficult. Glenna will always be an inspiration to me, to never give up and keep on fighting. Sending my heartfelt prayers...
At 9:09 AM,
Alexandra said…
Dear Glenna
I know I haven't seen you since graduation from Salve but I found your blog from facebook and wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you and that your strength is such an inspiration. Keep fighting. :-)
Alex Klatte
At 9:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
Glenne and Family
We are thinking of you each and every day and sending our love to you. Keep on fighting and know that you have so many people behind you for support. We love you.
-Sara, Fran, Charlie, Dan
At 10:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good day sweetie,
I know that some days are better than others. Maybe today is one of those days to be reminded that:
Cancer is so limited.
It cannot cripple Love.
It cannot shatter Hope.
It cannot corrode Faith.
It cannot destroy Peace.
It cannot kill Friendship.
It cannot suppress Memories.
It cannot silence Courage.
It cannot invade the Soul.
It cannot steal Eternal Life.
It cannot conquer the Spirit.
We love you all so much - sending as many hugs and kisses that you can stand. BBK&R
At 12:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna and family,
Your strength is inspiration to all who have had the privilege to follow this journey with you. I pray daily for all of you, that you continue to find the strength to support Glenna and each other in these difficult days. You are the definition of a caring, loving family and Glenna, you are my hero.
God Bless You All. You are thought of with love.
At 1:20 PM,
*~Rosie Scandurra~* said…
Dear Glenna and family,
You are an amazing inspiration for so many people and show so much positive strength and energy. Words can not explain. Glenna, you are strong, beautiful, and amazing. You have shown such a true fighter spirit and I am so proud of you, all the time. I miss you so much and I hope I can spend some time with you when I come back for the holidays. Gwenna! I love you! xoxo
All my love~~
=
Rosie and the Scandurra family
At 1:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
All of us at Chapoquoit have you in our thoughts. We grew to love you very quickly and haven't forgotten you. I am eternally grateful for the love and support you gave to William before, during and after his time in Iraq. You kept him sane, and made sure he knew he was loved. Your strength & courage are an inspiration to all you touch.
With much love & hope,
Cara & Jim
At 6:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love to you all -
The O's and the C's
At 6:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Our days are filled with prayers, well wishes and hugs sent to you. You all are truly amazing, especially you Glenna! Keep perservering and fighting the good fight! Some day you will write a best seller about this season of your life and it will be an example of great fortitude, strenghth and hope for many people.
In the meantime may you get supernatural strength from all who love you. LB
At 12:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Your Santa Fe family is sending all the good thoughts we can possibly muster.
All Our Love! d,j,c,m,jb,ap,l,h,&as
At 2:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna and Family,
I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. Tracy Baldino
At 4:21 PM,
Unknown said…
Hey Glenna, We are keeping you and your family in our prayers. Love and hugs to all.
Dan and Ginny Toland
At 11:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Glenna and family,
Sending thoughts and prayers for strength and comfort.
The Longo Family
At 11:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
give glenna a kiss for me.
thinking of you always colleen bobby jacob and aunti jean
love stephanie
At 9:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sweetest girl,
You have this day, it's apart of you- no bond broken by shear time...no wind strong enough to untie the connection...you feel the completeness of love,,,yours is the bigness of life....the watery surge of everything that is important and real.......it sustains you, it sustains us,,,moves us, shapes us......
we can't be afraid,,,,,,, your
teaching us........not to be afraid...we hold you close,,,
At 10:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you all...Love, Erin
At 3:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
hi piggy and kohl family i have you all in my everyday meditation and continue to send all good energy your way.love you all very much.
xooxoxox shelz
At 3:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
So many thoughts and prayers going out to Glenna and the family!!!
I think of you every day and say prayers for you all.
Lots of love Glenna,
Elizabeth Vig.
At 9:34 PM,
Je pense que said…
Glenna and family thinking of you every day and praying for you. Stay strong.
Alison Bennett
At 9:53 PM,
William said…
I send my love and thoughts. I am praying and sending my energy.
william
At 2:59 PM,
Unknown said…
glenna i pray for you and your family everyday ....thinking of you always
meg e
At 4:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna and Family,
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and you have been added to many many prayer lists. I am so proud of everything Glenna has done and will continue to do that will keep our fellow lifeguards and young people aware of skin safety. She continues to make this world better for so many.
Love you Patti Machado
At 5:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Glenna,
You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers steadily. When I read you blog I am amazed at your strength - you inspire us all. I'm sending you and your family the biggest hug and arm load of love to add to the "army" of strength that is being sent your way.
Love,
Lynne
At 7:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Glenna and her family -
Please know that you are in the hearts and minds of all of us at BHS. You are a remarkable young woman, and we wish you nothing but the best. I miss our chats together at P.T.!
Blessings, Ms. McLane
At 3:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
To Glenna and her family, I think of Glenna everyday and continue to pray for you all.
Nancy from Yoga.
Post a Comment
<< Home