December 27th
Hello friends, I'm writing you from sunny Florida. We came down to spend the Christmas holidays with Reed, Jacque and Dara Plummer, who just recently moved to this glorious place (Stuart). Dara is visiting from California and it is so great to spend time with her. It is exactly what we needed for this year - it didn't seem like Christmas at all, except that we did have our normal tradition of spending Christmas eve with the Plummers. It was very special. Aunt Jeanne and the boys stayed on Cape Cod and spent a quiet Christmas together. We missed them alot on Christmas Day, but are looking forward to going home and having a post Christmas day with our family. (Hi Auntie Jeanne - we love you!)
Two more days of warmth and sunshine, and then we head home and try to get back into some sort of normalcy. Jake will be looking for work and Bob will be busy with house and condo work. We hope all of you will stay in touch and come visit us when you can. Hello and love to Lindsey/Lohan and thanks for always being there.
A note to Teresa Craig: please post your email or phone number - I would love to get in touch with you when we get home.
A note to Darcy and Coach Ouellete: please do the same - I want to send you a prayer card, and do not have your info.
Thanks again to all of you - you are our strength and support. We love you, MK


6 Comments:
At 7:36 PM,
Unknown said…
I burst into tears when I saw your comment to me. I've been with you since the beginning of time.
teresacraig@comcast.net
617-721-9010
When you're ready.
Love,
Teresa
At 11:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
love you MF
At 1:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi MK!
My e-mail address is darcie.ouellette@yahoo.com, I'll be happy be to give you our addresses!
Love always,
lil D
At 9:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Just wanted you to know that Glenna was not alone on Christmas Day - we visited her and sang Christmas Carols (actually "laughing all the way" since our harmony was so bad), shared presents and our love - she most definitely was there with us. Holding you all in our hearts, BBK&R
At 6:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna was with us all christmas day and has been here since. She comes through in Amelia's joy while she was playing with Samantha.
Love ya,
Rachel,Reed, Abby and Amelia
At 10:49 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hope you all who read this blog get January 2009 edition of The Barnstable Bulletin. Beautiful article by Jillian Blumberg about Glenna. What a legacy she has left behind!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home