Glenna Quotes
Having had to go through all of Glenna's things in the last two months was heartbreaking and emotional but also heartwarming,educational ,gratifying,mystifying,and to quote her;"annoying".She was very much a pack rat,not being able to throw anything away.Somethings because she intended to use it again or that someone else might but so many things for the memory it held.Notes she passed to a friend in elementary school,a ticket stub from a Red Sox game,a shell from a walk on the beach in Maine.I know many of us, myself included can be found guilty of not letting go of "stuff".Three years after having sold my fishing boat I still have a few quality items in the shed and piled up behind it,trying to keep them out of Colleen's counting eye's.I've found that general "stuff"is easier for me to purge now when I give it the[ how long and how many times have I moved this] question.The real difficult things to discard are the things with emotions attached .Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that in the process of the process I've come across some quotes she liked and decided to save.Every once and a while I will post one or two.
"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,and all the friends I want to see." John Burroughs"
Thanks for tuning in;
Capt. Kohl
"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,and all the friends I want to see." John Burroughs"
Thanks for tuning in;
Capt. Kohl


6 Comments:
At 6:24 PM,
Unknown said…
Thanks Capt Bob! That was a great quote and I am glad you will be sharing more with us in the future.
At 7:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thank you Bobby for sharing the quotes! I look forward to hearing more. <3
At 3:38 PM,
Andrea said…
Thanks so much for sharing and I will be sure to keep my eye out for more. Hope to see you guys soon!
~ Andrea
At 8:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
So true. Thank you for sharing with us! <3
At 10:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
If that doesn't sum up Glenna's attitude about life and love I don't know what does! I'll carry that with me today, and always...love you Bob!
At 12:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
that's a great quote, thank you
Post a Comment
<< Home