Glenna's Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

4/7 4/8

Hello everyone;
Mon. was basically more steady improvement!Lots of walking,some real food and rest in between.We had a surprise visit from Dr.Rosenberg's daughter Naomi who was on her way to the mall to shop and offered to pick up anything Glenna might need.A beautiful girl about Glenna's age who works in Boston.Not only is Dr. Rosenberg a brilliant Dr. he's obviously a wonderful father.
Tues. This morning the team showed up with much encouragement and orders for her to go home on Wed.BIG SMILES!We fly out at 1:00 pm tomorrow and after picking up Mary, Glenna's dog staying at Lindsey's apt. in Fall River should be home by 5pm.The stay will be short as she returns Wed. the 16Th.to begin her trial on the 18Th.
Over and out;
Capt. Kohl

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Wahoo Glenna! You get to come home and see your sweet Mary for a bit! Home Sweet Home. I'll be on the Cape on Saturday if you are up for a short visit. Safe travels and lots of love!
    ~ ange

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Glennie- glad to hear you are doing well today! Have a safe trip home tomorrow! I was talking to a parent about you at a conference yesterday morning and he mentioned Rosenberg..he used to work at MGH. small world huh? I thought the name sounded familiar. Anyways...have a safe trip home tomorrow. I'm thinking of you every minute! love you lots!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home