Monday, October 23
"There's no place like home.....there's no place like home" Never truer. This week is a blessing. Right now Glenna is up in her purple sanctuary meditating, Jacob is downstairs playing guitar and we just finished having a wonderful homemade meal delivered to the door, compliments of the Horsley Witten Group. Life is good. Glenna is doing fairly well. Still has not slept through the night, but I know each day this week, she will get stronger and more rested. Bob took her for a ride today and had lunch on the canal (Laine - do you love that?). Laine, so glad you're connected here - Glenna loves hearing from you.
Elisa - Glenna got your wonderful letter today...what a joyous shot in the arm of hope and encouragement. (I hope you don't mind that she let me read it). Your positive thoughts and suggestions were outstanding, and I know she will use them. We hope you are doing well. You, too have such a wonderful family.
Alex F - Jeanne gave us your message last night. Thank you for your call. Your offers to help are so appreciated. At this time, we are too much in the middle of it all to think clearly on what to do other than healing Glenna, but I will most definitely talk to you soon about something along those lines. Thank you so much for being a true neighbor. And speaking of neighbors, Nancy Dawson brought over the most scrumptous chili - Nancy, (if you're reading this) I would love the receipe.
It is just amazing the outpouring of love and friendship that comes out of such sadness. I wish the world could learn from the personal tragedies of individuals.
Well, before I get too sappy, I will sign off. I will continue to update you all on Glenna's condition, but I think she is starting to communicate a bit herself. Love & peace to all, M.K.
Elisa - Glenna got your wonderful letter today...what a joyous shot in the arm of hope and encouragement. (I hope you don't mind that she let me read it). Your positive thoughts and suggestions were outstanding, and I know she will use them. We hope you are doing well. You, too have such a wonderful family.
Alex F - Jeanne gave us your message last night. Thank you for your call. Your offers to help are so appreciated. At this time, we are too much in the middle of it all to think clearly on what to do other than healing Glenna, but I will most definitely talk to you soon about something along those lines. Thank you so much for being a true neighbor. And speaking of neighbors, Nancy Dawson brought over the most scrumptous chili - Nancy, (if you're reading this) I would love the receipe.
It is just amazing the outpouring of love and friendship that comes out of such sadness. I wish the world could learn from the personal tragedies of individuals.
Well, before I get too sappy, I will sign off. I will continue to update you all on Glenna's condition, but I think she is starting to communicate a bit herself. Love & peace to all, M.K.


2 Comments:
At 12:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kohls,
So glad you are all home. Like Gayle, it's taken me awhile to figure this blog thing so I don't know if you got my other notes. We're thinking of you all and hope it is a glorious, restful week for you full of sunshine and renewed energy. Here in AK it is snowing, need I say more! Love you all.
Tedi, Joey & Anna (who thinks Glenna's blog page is as pretty as Barbie's web page - isn't that special.) Kisses
At 1:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
So happy to see you are home. I think about you all the time, and you are so amazing and strong. And to the Kohl's you guys are amazing and have the most amazing daughter. I love you Glenna and can't wait until we talk again. Stay the strong, sweet, loving, amazing girl you are. Love, Rocco xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home