October 7
Hello friends - Well after a long week, we are home and Glenna is very happy to be here (especially to see Mary). She healed very well from her surgery; very little discomfort. They did a wonderful job. She will spend this week enjoying home and friends and puppy...and getting prepared for being away a whole month. She leaves on Sunday (the 14th). Either Bob, Auntie Jeanne or I will be with her while she's there. The first couple of weeks will probably be pretty rough for her. But as the month ends, she should be doing better. She will be available, as always, by cell and email. I know she'd love to receive emails from everyone, and when she's up to it, she will reply. She has been in such good spirits these last few days. We are all so optimistic about this new treatment.
I will be in touch again as things begin. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughtful comments and offers to help. We really do appreciate it. Its so comforting to have so many caring friends.
Love to you all, MK
I will be in touch again as things begin. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughtful comments and offers to help. We really do appreciate it. Its so comforting to have so many caring friends.
Love to you all, MK


3 Comments:
At 10:50 PM,
KarMasStyle said…
all my love and thoughts and prayers to all of you xoxox---Tink
At 8:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Just a reminder . . . Cancer is so limited. It cannot cripple Love. It cannot shatter Hope. It cannot corrode Faith. It cannot destroy Peace. It cannot kill Friendship. It cannot suppress Memories. It cannot silence Courage. It cannot invade the Soul. It cannot steal Eternal Life. It cannot conquer the Spirit.
Loving all of you, always.
At 11:30 AM,
Unknown said…
Glennaaaaa...I will be thinking of you on Sunday, when Tuni and I are running are butts off in the Atlantic City marathon for Front Row! I'm glad we started training for this...last week :-X
Love you so much.
Erika...I mean Tibbs
xoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home