Temporary Captain
Day 12;Ships log:
Glenna is keeping everyone in awe as she she sails through her treatment with such courage and determination.As I sit here I listen to her nurse ask;"Any vomiting yet?""No,not yet she replies " with a smile on her face.
I would like to take this time to also give my thanks to all of you that are supporting Glenna's fight and giving us the ability through her fund to stay by her side throughout her stay.I won't ever forget it!The treatment and the people here are incredible.I will never again bitch about paying tax's!Well maybe just the amount.This morning she passed the halfway mark on the IL2.If she receives all of them she will finish Sun morn.I envy her strength I doubt I could do as well.
sincerely;Capt.K
Glenna is keeping everyone in awe as she she sails through her treatment with such courage and determination.As I sit here I listen to her nurse ask;"Any vomiting yet?""No,not yet she replies " with a smile on her face.
I would like to take this time to also give my thanks to all of you that are supporting Glenna's fight and giving us the ability through her fund to stay by her side throughout her stay.I won't ever forget it!The treatment and the people here are incredible.I will never again bitch about paying tax's!Well maybe just the amount.This morning she passed the halfway mark on the IL2.If she receives all of them she will finish Sun morn.I envy her strength I doubt I could do as well.
sincerely;Capt.K


4 Comments:
At 10:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
My captain, my captain....You're a great blog-writer, dear. It feels weird being on this end, but I just wanted to say thanks to you and Jeanne for being there and, Glenna-I miss you more than I can say. I hate being here away from you, but I know you're fighting so hard (even without my nagging). I can't wait to be back there with you. Hang in there, honey. Mary and Patrick send their slurpy kisses!!!
I love you, Mom
At 5:41 PM,
Dan & Ginny Toland said…
Hey there mates,
We've been thinking of you all and keeping you in our prayers. Glad to hear Glenna is keeping so positive. We are so proud of you! Keep the faith!
Love,
Your NH fans...Dan and Ginny Toland
At 5:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
hi
At 9:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Glenna and Family,
I woke up this morning to the sight of snow glistening down and for some reason I thought of Glenna, so I decided to blog. You are always in my prayers and I am glad to hear that you are being treated with only the best care. Beth Copeley wanted me to tell Glenna she said hi.
xoxo
Barbara
Post a Comment
<< Home