Thanksgiving Day
Day 2 of Glenna's treatment. All is well. She had her second dose of chemo today. She slept most of the afternoon and had a headache, but so far things aren't too bad. They had a Thanksgiving feast at the family lodge, so Jake & Bobby ate there and brought back plates for us. Glenna hasn't really been able to eat much anyway. It's been really beautiful down here. We're really hoping that Glenna will be able to get out and take a walk soon.
We've been busying ourselves reading and doing jigsaw puzzles. Its an amazing forced relaxation. Jake & I are getting pretty hooked on the puzzles. When do ever have time to sit and do a jigsaw puzzle these days? We have talked to some very nice people who are here. Alot of interesting, positive stories.
Until next time, love to you all.....MK
We've been busying ourselves reading and doing jigsaw puzzles. Its an amazing forced relaxation. Jake & I are getting pretty hooked on the puzzles. When do ever have time to sit and do a jigsaw puzzle these days? We have talked to some very nice people who are here. Alot of interesting, positive stories.
Until next time, love to you all.....MK


3 Comments:
At 7:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Kohl's! Glenna, glad you have your 2 "high dose" days behind you, and I'm praying that each day ahead will be an improvement. At the same time you're going through this, David's sister is battling her 3rd "hit" of ovarian cancer. So we're doing LOTS of praying and believing in miracles!! Wish I could hug all of you, I love you and miss everyone. LB
At 9:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
COLLEEN,BOBBY,JACOB, GLENNA
WE WERE WITH CATHY AND ALEC YESTERRDAY, THINKING OF YOU GUYS AND THANKFULL FOR ALL OF YOU.
LOVE STEPHANIE
At 11:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you Kohl family:) I'm glad you are able to take time to relax & focus on a jigsaw puzzle. There is this great game called "lonpos" that you should try to get your hands on...if not I will for you in Boston & deliver it to the mills to you. It's great & addicting. Glenna thinking of you always:) lots and lots of positive thoughts! P.S- I found my UGLY barnstable high school hat that I wore in NYC the morning we went to the today show. so gross. Talk to you soon!! love you!-Julia
Post a Comment
<< Home