Glenna's Blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

December 2

Cap'n Bob and Auntie Jean are taking good care of Glenna. The intensity of the drugs finally hit her hard and she has been feeling pretty bad the last few days. Yesterday they decided to stop the Interlukin. Only one day early, but they didn't want to risk her getting any worse. So now she is being given lots of blood and platelets and medications to help her get back on the recovery road. Bob said she should be feeling alot better in the next day or two.

She hasn't felt up to talking to anyone (including me) so it's hard. I'm going back down the middle of next week and will hopefully be able to stay with her until she's released. They don't have a release date yet - they need to see how fast her system kicks back into gear and make sure its safe for her to go. I can't wait for her to be home again and healing. I know she is so ready to be safe and comfy at home with her Mary.

We continue to pray that her cells do their job and we will all get what we want this Christmas.
Love to you all, until next time...MK

7 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're a fighter glenna! keep it up. Soon enough you'll be home with Mary, and a christmas tree, and baking, and sweet smells & family and friends. thinking of you always. love you! jules

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying too...I can't wait for all of you to be home. Bob, I just read your entry, because I was in FLA. You are an amazing man, and I love you. Glenna...you are my hero everyday!
    I love you all.
    Gayle

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love you soooooooooo much glenna!!!Keep doing what you are doing!

    xoxo Steph

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love you guys
    love, fatty+ minnie

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glennie hope you're feeling even better today. I had to share this with you. Every month I have my kids write me a letter to let me know how things are going...this is Roy's letter he wrote to me today. " Dear Ms. Peck, I want to go to the science museum. I love the book Scooter! and the acrostics! I hope glenna feels better. I love reading because it is fun and good for my brain." Just thought I'd share that w/ you:) Thinking about you all the time petushina! lots of hugs & positive thoughts your way!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glenna,

    we love you (and the other's too)
    hope youre feeling better each day and will be home soon to receive
    visitors :)
    love steph, jim

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glenna;
    I hope all the cells are kicking in and starting to work.Hope you will return home soon healthy and happy.
    Thinking of you daily. Hale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home