Monday, April 14th
Hello, Just a quick update to let you know that Glenna is home and doing OK. The seizure symptoms have stayed at bay so far. She got a call from Dr. Mathur at NIH today. The team had a pow wow, and decided that they want her to come down on Sunday and begin treatment on Monday (April 21st). So that's the plan. Bob will take her down to get started and I will join them at the end of the week. She is back on her TPN treatment at home (intraveneous nutrition) to help get her strong, and she is eating well. So send her your best thoughts on Patriot's Day - she'll be fighting just as hard as if she was running up "heartbreak hill" herself.
Good luck to Lauren and Nicole - keep Glenna in your hearts while your running!
Love you all, MK
Good luck to Lauren and Nicole - keep Glenna in your hearts while your running!
Love you all, MK


12 Comments:
At 8:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glennie- so glad to hear you at home resting (finally!) You are one amazing woman! I love you lots. Talk soon. Love, jules
At 9:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
No question, Glenna, you are running your own marathon but this course has more than one heartbreak hill and has forced you to endure more than anyone could ever train for in a lifetime - keep all of our faces and smiles and love with you while you sprint along!
At 9:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thoughts and prayers with you fighting such a fight.
Elizabeth V.
At 4:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ok, I'm sending this round to the friends and fans all rooting for Glenna so they can concentrate all their might on getting her through this next cog. Love and prayers.
Tedi
At 4:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
It was so good to see you the other day at MGH, Glenna. I had a great time hanging out and talking with you. I am glad to hear that you are doing better and that you have some time at home with your family and your dog. Meg and I will definately be thinking of you on Monday. Stay strong and keep up the fight and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
-Matt-
At 6:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna, please enjoy some R&R on the cape before your next journey down south. I was going to try to come home Sunday to see you but it looks like you're leaving that day :( Needless to say, since I'm finishing up w/school this week I'll have much more time once you come back home again! Keep your faith and always know that I'm just a phone call away if you ever need anything...
Love you COM,
Kelle
At 7:09 PM,
meg said…
love you so much piggy--just think of lance on monday.
tuni
At 7:59 AM,
ELIZABETH DOUCETTE said…
Glenna, and whole fam of Kohls, giving away the most powerful prayers, and ALWAYS keeping you all in my thoughts as you travel this journey together in this lifetime. You all are so loved and supported from near and far--
At 1:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
she'll be in my heart, as always.
At 2:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello Miss Glenna,
be strong and rest well this weekend!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
RACHEL AND JENNIFER
At 6:48 AM,
Ginny Toland said…
Glenna,
We are so happy to hear you are home enjoying that beautiful view! Enjoy your rest, your adorable dog, and your family. Keep the faith, girl. You are such an inspiration!!!
Love,
Dan & Ginny Toland...your NH fans!
At 12:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna,
As always, you're in our thoughts and prayers. You never cease to amaze us with your strength.
Much love,
Coachie, Mrs. Coachie, Lil D and JC
Post a Comment
<< Home