Friday, May 2
Glenna had a very rough night. Even with no more IL2 doses, whats in her system has beaten her down and will take awhile to get over. She is mentally and physically exhausted. Jake, Glenna and I came over to the lodge just to get out of her room and off the floor. The weather is beautiful, but just the walk over here was enough. She had her daily "Ellen" fix and quickly proceeded to fall asleep. We'll let her rest for awhile, and then its back to the hospital for the night. She is staying on the TPN for the weekend for extra help, but will not be having it once she gets home. She'll have to eat instead. If all goes well through the weekend, and her counts stay up, they will let her go home on Monday. It will be great for her to be home and with Mary again. Jacob is taking such good care of his sister. It will be such a bonus to have him home and helping her to recover. The next three weeks will be long - waiting for her return visit to get results. I hope some of you can visit and cheer Glenna up during that time. You're always welcome at Casa de Kohl.
Until later....Love, MK
Until later....Love, MK


4 Comments:
At 5:32 PM,
Unknown said…
Keep on truckin Piggy! Lucky for you the next couple weekends I'm free so I'll be able to come visit once you're up for it and we can watch the Sox and have some QHT! ;)
At 8:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Miss Glenna,
so glad to hear that you will be home soon! Both my mother and I off on fridays and we happen to be a huge Ellen fans! :) we can watch it together when you are up to it!!!
love you,
Rachel and Jennifer
At 10:39 PM,
Christine Nelson said…
Hi Glenna,
So glad to hear you will be going home soon. Wanted to let you know that I will get to see you soon. I will be back east June 12th-15th and so I will for come and see you sometime during that time. Say hi to Jacob and your Mom and Dad for me. Miss you guys and the kids say hi.
Love,
Christine
At 9:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
thinking of you with all our love Marjorie and Louise
Post a Comment
<< Home