Glenna's Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Big Day - Cell Day

Just a quick update. Glenna just finished getting her 76 BILLION cells about 1/2 hours ago. So far, so good. They are monitoring her very closely to make sure she is OK. As they explained, for some reason when they infuse the cells, they go straight to the lungs and hang out there for anywhere from 2 - 24 hours. It doesn't happen often, but you can have respiratory problems from the cells in the lungs. But so far, she's doing well. If the next hour goes well, she will start her Interlukin shortly after.
GO CELLS GO!!! More later.....Love you all, MK

3 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    GO CELLS GO!!!! Hopefully these cells will be fighters just like Miss Glenna! I am continually praying for all of you and I look forward to giving you a big hug Glenna! Much Love ~ ange

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CELLS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACCEPT THOSE CELLS GLENNIE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I'm glad to hear that all you needed was your pencil sharpened so you could continue coloring. I will mail you your own "personal sharpener" from the 2P stash. Want some colored pencils also?:) Love you lots and keep it up!!

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep going Glenna, we love you. Colleen and Bob, Patrick and all are fine here. Just keep your strength and know that we are all thinking of all of you... every second!Love, Gayle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home