Glenna's Blog

Monday, August 03, 2009

Monday, August 3rd

Hello dear friends - A quick update on Marilyn. She is doing so much better and continuing to heal. It's only been one week tomorrow since she was hit by a car in front of our house. In case you didn't read earlier, she was very lucky to not have any broken bones or major internal failure. What she did encounter was some head trauma and breathing difficulties due to air that entered her lung area. That air is now gone, and she is slowing losing the swelling in her head and returning to normal. She sleeps most of the time, and is very slow moving, but we think with alot of rest and more time, she'll be fine. We are so lucky that it wasn't worse. Of course, we all know she had an angel on her shoulder to get her through this. When it first happened, I thought it was her angel who missed her too much and wanted her back - but I guess not this time. For now, she will stay with us and be pampered and loved as much as possible until its time to go elsewhere.
Thanks to all who asked about her. Until later....

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So good to hear that Mary is doing well. :) - Tuni

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great news and I am sure Patrick is excited to have his best friend home . Cuz- Mike

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Thanks for the update and I am so glad to hear she is in recovery!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay!!!!!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Weener, I know I'm blogger clueless, but how do I get to Lauren's link? LB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home