October 2 - Glenna's 27th Birthday
Hello friends, it's taken me all day to write this, but I wanted to say hello and thank everyone for sending the most beautiful, appreciated messages to the Kohl's today. Yes, as you all imagined, it was a very hard day. Waking up with a sick feeling in my stomach and having to face what used to be one of the happiest days of my life. But we dealt with it together and kept Glenna close to our hearts all day. Tonight we had a wonderful night doing what Glenna would want to do (except for the pizza). We toasted Glenna with some Grey Goose and played Taboo and watched a funny movie. A good end to a bittersweet day.
Happy Birthday, my darling girl. We all love you so very much and you will be in our hearts forever and ever!
MAMA KOHL
Happy Birthday, my darling girl. We all love you so very much and you will be in our hearts forever and ever!
MAMA KOHL


4 Comments:
At 1:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Glenna!!! She was on my mind and in my heart all day!
At 10:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
thank you for continuing to share with us..you are an amazing family & i know Glenna must be so proud =)
At 9:06 PM,
Christi said…
Hello, my name is Christi and I just want to say that I read the Cosmo artice on your daughter, and I was very deeply touched. I actually cried when I read it. I am so sorry for your loss, she seemed to be such a wonderful, person always wanting to see the best in everything/one. I do appreciate what you guys are doing with "Glenna's Law" and the article and this website to spread awareness to people who don't know what they are doing to their bodies. I wish the best for you and your family, and I will be sure to give my magazine to all my friends who tan excessivly. <3 Christi
At 2:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
I wanted to congratulate you on the success of the ball. It was truly magical! I hope you made tons of money.
Also, I knew Glenna's Bday was this month but couldn't remember what day, when I read your blog it made me cry. Life is so not fair.
You are doing a great thing by chanelling your grief to this cause. I know it has taken alot of strength to do this. You and your guys ROCK!
Bless you
Kim S
Post a Comment
<< Home