Glenna's Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Post Masquerade Ball

It's hard to believe all the planning and hard work that has been put into this event is over. For those of you who weren't there, it was an amazing night. Close to 400 people - a sold out event. The venue was spectacular, the clothing and costumes were gorgeous, and the band (Kahootz) couldn't have been better. The dance floor was packed all night. The auctions went well and we are still tallying up the numbers, but overall, the Glenna Fund raised more than we expected and we are all thrilled. We learned alot from this first event, and will soon be getting together again to go over what we did right and what could be improved upon.

My only regret is that I was not able to see and talk to everyone there. There were so many people that came, and every single person was there because of Glenna. That was an unbelievably awesome realization and when I took a minute out to look around and see this, I was completely overwhelmed. This event is the best thing we have ever done, and I look forward to continuing this for years to come.

I hope all of you that were there had as wonderful a time as we did. Thank you all for contributing to the cause. We couldn't have done it without you!

Love to all.....MK

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Babs said…

    and we couldn't (wouldn't) have done it without you, Jake and Bob. Glenna was with us every step of the way! xoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home