overdue quote
Got to moving things around and reducing "stuff" and came across Glennas laptop from college.
When it opened the desktop was covered with quotes and lyrics.I immediately thought of the blog and my neglect in posting something occasionally.This one comes from the laptop
"A memory lasts forever,
never does it die
true friends stay together
and never say goodbye.
I'll leave another because I allowed to much time to pass for just one
"If you find it in your heart
to care for somebody else
than you have succeeded"
Maya Angelou
Till next time;Capt. Kohl
When it opened the desktop was covered with quotes and lyrics.I immediately thought of the blog and my neglect in posting something occasionally.This one comes from the laptop
"A memory lasts forever,
never does it die
true friends stay together
and never say goodbye.
I'll leave another because I allowed to much time to pass for just one
"If you find it in your heart
to care for somebody else
than you have succeeded"
Maya Angelou
Till next time;Capt. Kohl


5 Comments:
At 8:53 PM,
Unknown said…
I haven't looked at the blog in a while & decided to see if there's been any updates, and to see that first quote you posted made me :) as it is one of my favorites! Thanks Capt Bob
At 11:29 AM,
fatty said…
i was feeling sad and looked at the blog and now i am feeling much better, thank you captain
At 12:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
<3 thanks bob!
At 7:35 PM,
Rachel said…
That is beautiful. Thinking of you all.
Love, Rachel
At 10:05 PM,
karen said…
Bob - thnaks that was beautiful. Love to all of you,
Karen Norton
Post a Comment
<< Home