Friday, Dec 18th
Holiday activities have been wonderful - so many glorious friends sharing fun and love together at this special time of the year. I never get tired of the Christmas music - it never ceases to put me in the mood. But it also makes me sad because Glenna loved it so much too. She was a sucker for the carols, the decorations, the cookie baking and all the fun. I hold my holiday memories of her close to my heart and will never let them go. I can tell Jake is anxious for us to get there so that we can share them together - and bring some of our perennial favorite ornaments and stuff from home to make it more real. Christmas in LA will not be real - but it is the only place I want to be - with Jacob - and it will be our Christmas together and it will be real for this year, anyway.
Christmas certainly does give you a very warm feeling - one of goodness and hope. I hope all of you take that extra time to share your feelings with those around you. Forget about all the negative crap you hear everyday, and try to have a totally positive period of time to end out the year. Maybe you'll decide to carry that on into the new year. New beginnings are good.
We hope to see alot of you at Barnstable Harbor on Jan 1st at noon - to either jump in or support those that do. It will be alot of fun and well be raising funds for Glenna's cause again. An after-jump party at the Dolphin with lots of warm food. Glenna would do it! But I won't -maybe next year.
My love goes out to you all - happy, happy holidays and remember to practice kindness.
Love, MK
Christmas certainly does give you a very warm feeling - one of goodness and hope. I hope all of you take that extra time to share your feelings with those around you. Forget about all the negative crap you hear everyday, and try to have a totally positive period of time to end out the year. Maybe you'll decide to carry that on into the new year. New beginnings are good.
We hope to see alot of you at Barnstable Harbor on Jan 1st at noon - to either jump in or support those that do. It will be alot of fun and well be raising funds for Glenna's cause again. An after-jump party at the Dolphin with lots of warm food. Glenna would do it! But I won't -maybe next year.
My love goes out to you all - happy, happy holidays and remember to practice kindness.
Love, MK


1 Comments:
At 2:15 PM,
Rachel said…
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year. Enjoy your holiday in LA with Jake. I'm sure it will be a lot warmer than here in Maine. We will be thinking of you all.
Love you all,
Rachel
Post a Comment
<< Home