Thankfulness Day
I am thankful for my life and my family and all that I have been given - especially the 26 years I spent as the proud mother of Glenna Pie Kohl - who taught me so much. I learned more from her in the last few years than I have learned my whole life.
I have learned to always look up and not let the hard things in life take you down. I want so much for those of you who are hurting and feeling bad to please remember this. Learn from the hard things, and go forward with positivity and grace.
Life is short and can be hard - try to smile and see the beauty that lies just underneath.
Love to you today and always, MK
I have learned to always look up and not let the hard things in life take you down. I want so much for those of you who are hurting and feeling bad to please remember this. Learn from the hard things, and go forward with positivity and grace.
Life is short and can be hard - try to smile and see the beauty that lies just underneath.
Love to you today and always, MK


7 Comments:
At 10:10 AM,
Erin Cabral said…
I am so proud to call you my buddy....love you Colleen.
At 10:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
Words to live by. Miss ya'll. Love Michael
At 6:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
you are amazing
At 8:15 AM,
Babs said…
Colleen, you actually new all that your whole life...it's what we all love so much about you! Thank you for sharing this, and so much more, with all of us. Love you deeply, Babs
At 7:42 PM,
Unknown said…
You're absolutely right, thanks for the words of wisdom MK! Love you!
At 8:32 AM,
Unknown said…
glenna was the epitemy of grace
At 8:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love you Weener
Post a Comment
<< Home