Glenna's Blog

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday - At Home!

Hello everyone - Just a quick note to tell you Glenna has spent her first restful day at home. She had an uncomfortable evening and trouble settling down, but I know each day will get better. Don't be surprised if you hear from her soon. She looks forward to feeling up to getting out and doing all the normal things she used to do. Physical therapy will start up again as soon as she can and by next week, I know she will feel so much better.

You have all been so wonderful - as I've said many times before - but I can't say it enough. Good friends are the best therapy. We are looking forward to some "time off" to enjoy home and the upcoming holidays. They will be quiet this year - which is what she wants. But we hope to see all of you over time.

Until later..........all my love, Mama Kohl

5 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job Piggy!! You deserve that thing....that "Peanut Butter Thing" asap! We'll have to get it soon. And good job mama K-Dawg on the blog!!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm breathing a big sigh of relief as I'm sure all of you are. Great job on getting through this Glenna, and Colleen and Bobby (and Auntie Jeanne,) I hope you'll all get some much needed R&R. Thanks for keeping us all so "tuned in" during this ordeal. I'll look forward to hearing some good news from ya'll soon. Lots of love from the frozen North!
    Tedi, Joey & Anna

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger *~Rosie Scandurra~* said…

    We all miss you
    (especially me)and are always thinking of you, Glen! You are the best and I am sending all my love everyday. Great job on the blog Mrs. Kohl it's very helpful.
    xoxo
    Rosie Scandurra

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad that you are all home now
    glenna, i love your my space sight (music too)!! Take it easy
    and i look forward to hearing how you are doing,

    love stephanie

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kohl Family and our dearest Glenna,have a peaceful holiday with all our prayers and Love

    The Allens
    Gov Lori Shelby and Jess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home