Wed. November 1
Good Morning - I attempted to blog you all last night, but had some "dial-up" issues trying to use the laptop in the room, so here I am in MGH's wonderful resource room having much more success. Yesterday started out good for Glenna - she was feeling pretty good, but as the day progressed, she felt worse. The nurses loved all our room decorations (thanks for all the great stuff, Court) and some of the nurses joined in with the spirit of the day. But we were disappointed that we didn't get any kids visiting. So we had tons of candy to pass out to the grateful nurses. Auntie Jeanne and I wore festive clothes - which cheered Glenna up a bit (she actually smiled while rolling her eyes at us!) She has had continued treatments, until this morning. They decided to skip the 7 a.m. treatment, as her blood pressure is an issue again. They are working on getting it up so she can get her 3pm treatment later today. She is having a much appreciated shower right now, so that will make her feel good.
Beacon Hill was in full force Halloween mode last night. As Jeanne and I walked back to the apartment, we strolled the neighborhood - what a sight! Being the Halloween nut that you all know I am, I was thrilled at the sights. All the beautiful "old" houses really did it up with the decorations and music and festivities. The carved pumpkins were spectacular. I wish Glenna could have seen it.
Well, onward and upward. I'll get back to Glenna now. Sending my love to all of you. Thank you all for wanting to be here and sending your love. And thanks to Andrea for the delicious bread. You were very sweet to bring it by. Until later, M.K.
Beacon Hill was in full force Halloween mode last night. As Jeanne and I walked back to the apartment, we strolled the neighborhood - what a sight! Being the Halloween nut that you all know I am, I was thrilled at the sights. All the beautiful "old" houses really did it up with the decorations and music and festivities. The carved pumpkins were spectacular. I wish Glenna could have seen it.
Well, onward and upward. I'll get back to Glenna now. Sending my love to all of you. Thank you all for wanting to be here and sending your love. And thanks to Andrea for the delicious bread. You were very sweet to bring it by. Until later, M.K.


9 Comments:
At 4:20 PM,
Andrea said…
You are doing great, hun!!!! Two more days of treatments and then Home Sweet Home!!!!
At 6:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Two down, three to go! I can't imagine the challenge this is for you but remember how hard you rowed practicing crew! You've always been strong in many ways Glen, press on for the prize! Love, LB
At 8:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wahoooooooooo!!! You are the best!!!!!Love you to the moon and back..........and than some!!!
xoxo
steph
At 7:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Almost there Glenna! Sent a package to Will, and there's one waiting for you at home. Love you and can't wait until you are here. Seen any infomercials of interest? Saturday morning is almost here. I will make it a point to watch! But then again, what could be better than the bullet! Colleen I miss you SOOOO MUCH! You are amazing. (You too Bobby). Counting the days.
Love Gayle
At 3:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you always and loving you! You are amazing xoxo <3 Rocco
At 4:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hope you are having a terrific Thursday you're almost done glenny. i love you lots and I hope you guys enjoyed my amazing halloween joke on halloween night. Ps- i heard it from a 4th grader.ha! Chin up petushina! love, jules
At 6:10 PM,
Mer & Pete said…
Hi there Glenna,
I hope you have been able to get to a cd player for the mother devine music, it will be worth it.
"Capt" Pete has a special order in from the high seas on this fish trip with a beautiful fillet of haddock just for you!!!
Thinking of you and sending you big hugs!
Mer & Pete
At 7:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glenna . . . talk about being on my mind!!!! Talking to so many people who tell me of success stories. YOU will be my success story. I love the photos of you smiling around the house . . . at corners we go by several times a day . . . your are beaming. I believe that come some time soon, you will come by and pose for replacement images so we can update our family photo albums. Have so many things to say. Have opened up comments to Will. He is the MAN!
Think of SUNSAIL and 8AM beers with friends.
Love you to the core . . . B
At 7:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Glenna! Just wanted to say we're thinking of you...
Love to you,
Erin, Shannon, Haley & Kira
Post a Comment
<< Home